Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stepping up

After 7-8 months of working at Thaspa as one of the Beauty Therapist, I can say that I have found where I am meant to be. I love it there and the girls and clients (well most of them) are lovely. I can see myself being there for years now its just a case of learning and growing as a therapist and an individual.

in saying that this also means I have got a letter from Centrelink stating that I am no longer on New Start Allowance as I have reported  12 weeks and continuing income over the allowance limit!! I have been waiting for this day for so long. No longer do I need to report, no longer do I need to be job searching 10 jobs a fortnight!! no longer do I need to worry about doing something wrong by them and getting my payments cut. I am set. I it is time to work out what is going to happen with Joshua so he can also get off Centrelink!!


- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment