Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Success in 2014

Today is the 22nd day in the first month of the year and I have already accomplished a few of my new years resolutions and I have made process in my career. 

I have gained my full licence!! I can finally relax and not worry about doing any more tests to get to the next level in driving, I am at the top level nothing but clear skies from here.

I am finally putting together a workout routine for the gym so I will be more focus and will be going there more often. Mondays I will be training my arms/chest/back Tuesday-Wednesday Cardio Thursday-Friday I am still working out if I will be going because of work and Saturday Legs. Now that is just the basic structure of it I must mix it up or do more than one thing I day depending on how I am feeling as there are a lot of classes I can take and I want to try them all and work out which ones I like the most and which ones I do not like at all and mix them up in my routine.

the biggest news of this post. I am moving up in my job!! I had a chat with work today and found out that one of the other girls is leaving us to go off and do her own thing and because of that they need someone to fill her extra hours and they will bring someone else in and take my old hours. This couldn't of come at a better time with us moving out and any extra money is always welcome. Also they want to give my more responsibility at work which is awesome!! be nice being the new girl anymore.

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment