Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Your Time Is Now

"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted" 

DO IT NOW!!

I came across this quote just the other day and it's true. There are so many things that we all want to do but we end up putting it in the back of our minds and most of the time forget about it completely and never really achieve what we want to do.

It's time for change, your time is NOW!

What better time than now to start doing the things we wish we had started, the things we forgot about, the things that could better ourselves and the ones around us. Lately I have been complaining how my life doesn't seem to be getting better and all I do is the same things, go to work then home and repeat. That's all I seem to be doing with of course going to church on Sunday's.

I can't get a better life for myself, I can't have the life I want to be living if I don't make changes in my life which will help in get that life. That's why as you can tell I am starting up my blog that I completely forgot about as my last post was from 2 years ago. I have made a decision to start up my blog again so I can have something new and different in my life to help mix things up and over time change more and more things in my life or add in new adventures until I do have the life I want to be living.

- Courtney 

1 comment: