Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello 2014

LET THE YEAR BEGIN!!

So have you made your new years resolutions yet? and if not are you? I have made my list and I have put it up in my room. Some things I have put down are going to be easy I just need to start and then there are others that will take more time and hard work put into it for it to happen.

How is the first day of 2014 going for you? I am loving it!! I am so thankful for everything. I am alive, I have a loving husband with friends and family I can also share my life with. I am turning 24 years old this year, a little scary but also exciting.I have booked my full licence test, I am looking to get my career to where I want it to be.

There are so many things the new year will bring and I cannot wait for it to all unfold before me!

- Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment